1. I hate that electricity is cut for 8 hours.
2. I hate the noise of the guys-only wedding parties in the middle of the night in the middle of the street.
3. I hate the slow yet very expensive internet connection
4. I hate the insanely expensive, the first and only carrier (JAWWAL)
5. I hate how everything is over priced regardless it’s smuggled.
6. I hate the time when it’s too hot and the electricity is cut off and I can’t turn on the fan.
7. I hate it when I go to the supermarket and all I see is Israeli products.
8. I hate how people brag about their good old days back when they used to work in Israel.
9. I hate when I hear someone curse and swear at Arabs and talks good about Israelis.
10. I hate how favoritism plays the main role in getting myself hired.
11. I hate how my parents want me to get married, the traditional way.
12. I hate how people think of you when you something they have never seen before.
13. I hate how people look at me when I walk with my headphones on.
14. I hate how unchangeable my life is.
15. I hate how Rafah border is once closed and once open over and over again.
16. I hate how people suffer throughout the day
17. I hate when I find out that you talk shit about me behind my back
18. I hate that I couldn’t leave Gaza at all since late 1993.
19. I hate that I can’t do anything at all.
20. I hate how people look at me whenever I have my sunglasses on.
21. I hate how people stare at a girl’s “geography” when she walks in tight clothes.
22. I hate when I see kids smoke.
23. I hate myself for knowing how to smoke and getting addicted to it.
24. I hate how, for being Palestinian, people treat you like a terrorist.
25. I hate hypocrites.
26. I hate politics.
27. I hate Israel.
28. I hate the USA
29. I hate coffee with sugar
30. I hate gay music
31. I hate how jealous you become whenever I talk to someone
32. I hate how my mother talks to me whenever I talk to a girl
33. I hate when people tell me it’s time to get married, especially that I’m almost 24 years young.
34. I hate the fact that I can’t find a job
35. I hate when people never call me unless in urgent help
36. I hate noisy places.
37. I hate when people say that Arab men use their dicks more than they use their minds.
38. I hate when someone bitches about something too much.
39. I hate liars.
40. I hate faked people.
41. I hate when I do something and I get threatened.
42. I hate lady Gaga.
43. I hate how I can’t see the other side of my country, the Westbank.
44. I hate when my sense of humor is being misunderstood.
45. I hate when someone pushes it way too far.
46. I hate the constant-everlasting buzz by the Israeli drones.
47. I hate how some people just leave for silly reasons.
48. I hate Tamer Hosni. EW!
49. I hate when I listen to harmonic moans instead of a good voice.
50. I hate Zionists.
51. I hate smoking.
52. I hate Mlokhiyyah (something similar to spinach).
53. I hate when someone adds me on Facebook and I’m the ONLY friend.
54. I hate girls’ picture posing with a duck face.
55. I hate how fake people are on Facebook.
56. I hate how unjust life is. Oh yeah!
57. I hate when mosquitos buzz around my head while I’m asleep.
58. I hate when I’m broke. In fact, I always am.
59. I hate when I realize how much I am going to endure to leave Gaza.
60. I hate how Palestinians are denied their true rights.
61. I hate how Palestinian houses are demolished in Jerusalem.
62. I hate how you are either with Fatah or Hamas.
63. I hate when I hear someone says that we are helpless and Israel is very powerful.
64. I hate people who give up easily.
65. I hate procrastinating.
66. I hate corporate people.
67. I hate when I hear that a Palestinian killed another on the background of some personal issue.
68. I hate when I see garbage along both sides of the street.
69. I hate when my grandmother needs to travel to get medical attention and the occupation denies her entry.
70. I hate how many companies refused to help me get a work permit because I live in Gaza.
71. I hate that I can’t speak other languages than Arabic and English.
72. I hate that there’s nothing to do when I am bored.
73. I hate how fast my iPhone’s battery runs out so quickly.
74. I hate how people hang everything on occupation when it’s totally our fault.
75. I hate disloyal people.
76. I hate people who add me on Facebook because I’m from Gaza then delete me because I don’t share articles, videos, etc. about Palestine/Gaza.
77. I hate how cigarettes taste/smell.
78. I hate the sky when I can’t find any stars.
79. I hate when a good friend disappears totally for a silly reason.
80. I hate the scene of exhausted people and crying babies in Rafah border’s departure hall.
81. I hate how much the Palestinians have to endure on the Egyptian side of the border.
82. I hate how bearded men allover whenever I go.
83. I hate how extremists ruined the picture of Islam.
84. I hate how Islam is being used as a cover/excuse to whatever THEY do.
85. I hate what’s going on in Syria, Yemen, and Bahrain.
86. I hate Mubarak, Gaddafi, and Saleh.
87. I hate when people laugh at my ideas/suggestions regardless of the fact I’m serious and they are applicable.
88. I hate when someone brags about something worthless the whole time.
89. I hate when men laugh like a drunk whore.
90. I hate long nails.
91. I hate bright colors.
92. I hate how much we depend on Israel.
93. I hate how much Israel is still involved in everything in Gaza.
94. I hate using the occupation as a lame excuse, especially JAWWAL and HADARA.
95. I hate not being able to sleep.
96. I hate my long itchy beard.
97. I hate you.
98. I hate people who always whine about a particular thing 24/7
99. I hate that I can’t find what to hate anymore.